Installation Tips, Guides & Diagrams
- Carefully and thoroughly read all instructions first then measure twice and drill once.
- We recommend using Brad Point or Forstner drill bits for all holes.
- When drilling holes, be sure that the drill is perfectly straight/perpendicular to the surface.
- Pre-screw the bolts and set screws into the brackets.
- Do not force screws, if there is resistance when screwing into place, back off and try again.
- If there is resistance when screwing the bolt into place that holds the bracket onto the wall anchor, do not force; backing the anchor slightly away from the wall may alleviate this issue. This is particularly true with the SA Series handrail brackets.
- When installing glass-mounted hardware, be sure that the glazing hardware is oriented correctly and that the adhesive backing on any gaskets is removed and the sticky side applied to the correct surface (not the glass - check instructions).
- Do not over-tighten bolts.
Here are the product specific installation instructions for download to assist you in all phases of your project. Should you have any specific product or installation questions, need assistance with your design or are looking for some customization, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-604-771-5128.
Please note, our current lineup of handrail brackets work seamlessly with wood and solid metals rails that have a flat surface on the underside where it comes in contact with the brackets. Hollow metal rails require more detail - please reach out to us for assistance.
All files, art work, designs and procedures are the property of Componance Design Inc. and cannot be altered, shared, replicated or used for manufacturing purposes without the express consent of Componance Design Inc. By accessing this site and downloading these files you acknowledge that you have read and understood our policies & terms of service and agree to abide by and be bound by the terms set forth within. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website, download any files or use any services provided herein.
For questions relating to, or for clarification on any of our policies, warranties, terms of service or procedures, please contact us at email@example.com
- DA Glass Installation Instructions.pdf
- DA Wall Series - Installation Instructions.pdf
- FB Wall Series - Concrete Installation Instructions.pdf
- FB Wall Series - Installation Instructions.pdf
- SA Glass Installation Instructions.pdf
- SA Wall Series - Installation Instructions.pdf
- VR Wall Series - Installation Instructions.pdf
- VS Glass Installation Instructions.pdf
- VS Glass Series - Installation Instructions.pdf
- VS Wall Series - Installation Instructions.pdf
Here are some downloadable diagrams of each bracket to assist you in understanding how these brackets install.
Specification Sheets by Series
Here are the Componance specification sheets by series. Each sheet has the individual dimensions necessary for project planning and installation.